Thursday 3 October 2013

Top Picks - Kid's Artwork Display

Artwork is Zoe's favorite word after Stories... since she has started school, she brings a new masterpiece almost every single day. She is so excited about her artwork that I love discussing them with her. I make sure I not only keep her artwork securely. I also write small notes for everything I add in the file. I write whatever Z tells me about her creation. I know I'm not alone, you, as a parent must be looking for creative ideas to store the piece of art your little one has created. 



I love these easily changeable frames. You cannot display everything like this, but you can save a selected few. These art frames will be great if you decorate your little one's room walls with these. You can check the details at Baby Brown Blog
 


I just love the use of clip boards for displaying the artwork. Again like the previous option, you can only display selected few artwork on this at one time. Thanks Classroom Decor Ideas for the amazing idea. 


Better Homes and Gardens gives a great idea...Convert a basic cupboard in your child's art corner. You can also use it to display artwork.

These frames shared by E Foot Prints are so cute and so easy to make. A lovely idea indeed.


Now this is what I have done, and I loved doing it. I intend to save all of Z's artwork in a scrapbook, just like shown in the Hello Little One Blog Maybe when Z grows up, I might want to maintain a grade wise scrapbook.



I also like the way A Little of this has showcased how to display artwork by using chunky clips.

You can use Stick on wall hooks like our very own Mommygyan does



**The pictures used belong to the blogs mentioned above

No comments:

Post a Comment