Thursday 6 December 2012

The Pipal creates some lovely stuff

My association with The Pipal started a couple of weeks after my daughter was born. The first product I ordered from The Pipal was a customized crib sheet for my princess, and with the delivery of that order they have acquired a loyal fan in me. Besides the bedsheet I have already purchased 2 drawstring bags, a hooded towel and curtains for my daughter's room. The next in my wishlist is their bean bag.

1st Pipal product for Zoe
The Pipal is an online store specializing in creating a perfect room for your child. They have various themes varying from Cupcakes, Fairytale Princesses, Sports, Happy Dreams, Circle of Love, naughty Lil Monkeys or Astronauts to name a few. The products can also be customized for adults. You can buy it for your family else gift it to someone. You can choose from a lot of products like Bedsheets, blankets, crib sets, curtains, rugs, bath robes, towels, aprons, bags, chairs, diaper bags, photo albums, wall art etc. You can also buy Gift Hampers on their websites.

The owners are Abha & Anuj, a couple who established The Pipal after they didn't get any quality products for their child

Their website is extremely user friendly and easy to browse, when you click on a product, you are able to personalize it. Below the picture of the product, you have details on the product, care instructions as well as personalization details. 

You can pay through Cash deposits, NEFT, DD, Debit cards, Credit Cards and Netbanking. Currently they do not have a COD option. Shipping across India is free. 

A special mention about their customer service, I transferred through deposit, and within 5 minutes of transfer (literally), I got a call from them confirming the cash deposit. 

Momsters' Top 5






You can browse through their products and purchase them at their website or check them Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment