Monday 8 July 2013

Kids Birthday Checklist

If you are planning to organize your kid's birthday party and intend to do most of the things yourself... then a detailed Birthday Checklist would help you organize better. It would also keep you sane, with a nice checklist you can avoid undue stress.

It is easier to hand over the preparations to an expert. Someone who can easily delegate all the tasks to their efficient team... but there would be something missing, a personal touch maybe.

I have been a pro at organizing events (yeah I'm saying that myself :)) both at home and at work during pre-Zoe days. I prepared this list when we threw my nephew's 1st birthday party. I took the list out, it's been more than 3 years since I last used it. I tweaked it a little and thought of sharing it with you guys... You might want to change it a bit to suit your needs but this would come real handy for sure. I started organizing the party from October for a party in December, so we divided the list into various sections. Things to do 2 months before, 1 month before, 3 weeks before, 2 weeks before, a week before, 3 days before and on the Day.

We have tried to incorporate as much as we could think of, if you think there is something missing, do let me know and we'll be happy to add.

To print the picture, click on the image, and print it in the original size.





No comments:

Post a Comment