Tuesday 4 December 2012

Review: Toy Kraft - Finger Painting Kit

I was gifted the Toy Kraft - Getting Started With Finger Painting kit, when my daughter turned 18 months, and I was so happy, I could finally start Finger Painting with her.

Our Experience:
Frankly, I was a little apprehensive because I thought the paint might stay on Zoe's hands or she might catch some kind of allergy... because she was barely 18 months when we first gave it a try. These apprehensions did not last long and Zoe and me have done lots and lots of artwork together.

The Product: 
You can get the product in 3 stages:

Toy Kraft - Getting Started With Finger Painting for 18 Months+  


Toy Kraft - Finger Painting for 2 years+


 Toy Kraft - Finger Painting 2 for 3 years+



Price: Rs. 325/- per kit 

Contents of the kit: 
  • 5 paint jars (completely washable)
  • Pictures which can be painted
  • Blank Sheet
  • Booklet
Pros: Complete value for money
Cons: The paint pots can be a little bigger.

Purchase it online ToyKraft or FirstCry.
These are easily available in a stationary shop.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment