Monday 13 January 2014

Let us create a Dream Reading Space!


While growing up, the best part of my room was this big window, besides which I used to sit with my books. I can still spend days there reading and dreaming. I'm developing a reading corner for Z as well, so that she can spend time there browsing through books and later reading them. A reading corner is 'magical', a reading space adds on the the entire reading experience.
Here are some pictures I took inspiration from:

Go Mighty (The best out of the lot)




 


 



Pour Toujours




Time Out  Women  (my personal favorite)




 

Houzz  (Another favorite)

 



Mama.papa.bubba (Don't know about Z, I would love to spend hours tucked in here with a book)











Thinking about picking the right books to stack in your child's library? Subscribe to Tale in a Mail - a one of it's kind monthly subscription box of hand picked books for your children between 0-6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment