Tuesday 25 March 2014

March Birthday Theme - Going on an Adventure

Adventure is always fun for kids, and this month our Birthday Theme pick revolves just around that - Going on an Adventure!

I will start with just a picture I got. This is a great idea for a photo booth for the theme. And its very simple to create as well. Photo Credit -  Angela D Photography 




I love the way Me and my Insanity have set up the table and I love the lanterns, I also love the idea of  GPS geo-cacheing birthday treasure hunt.



The card showcased at Etsy does complete justice to the theme... doesn't it


When you talk about adventure, you can't stop thinking of travel. I love the travel theme showcased in Paper and Cake. They have it all from amazing cupcakes to an antique globe, from a personalized "Passport"is an activity book to those super cute cake pops.





A digger party like the one hosted by Morgan adventures, is a great idea for a first birthday. I love the way cardboard boxes have been used. Your kids will thank you for this. The construction hats are also so adorable. 




I loved Catch my parties Dora Jungle theme party. The table has been done up beautifully again, especially the 'grass' effect. I can't take my eyes off the birthday girl's dress. I love the use of similar hues in the cake, decor and the food. The way flowers have been used is beautiful again. And how can you miss the food table... its beautiful. 






The first thing that caught my eye in Milk Breath And Margaritas party, was the camping cake, isn't it adorable? I also like the way they have done up the table.



Animals can't be far away when we have an adventure theme, and this Safari Adventure theme by Design Dazzle showcases just that. Loved the Deli sandwiches wrapped in leopard print. The bags used for kid's snacks is also super adorable. The postcards are perfect for the theme. Can't leave the favor bags which have been beautifully done in animal prints again.





Who would not like a theme based on Star Wars? Catch my Party features a magical party again. The clothes the birthday boy is wearing are just perfect aren't they? In fact all the guests are dressed up perfectly. The table, blue banter milk, yoda soda, wookie cookies, its all beautiful. Doesn't the look on the kid's face says it all? PERFECT







No comments:

Post a Comment